This is the real bridge in to mainstream that Crypto needed.

Quant Network & Overledger forum Forums General discussion This is the real bridge in to mainstream that Crypto needed.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by The Eye of QNT The Eye of QNT 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andyman64
    Participant

I feel like Quant is one of the safest investments when investing in crypto. With every other Cryptocurrency, there is a massive question as to whether they will gain real world adoption/usage. The fact that the leaders of Quant are meeting with Governments, CEOs of large coorporations etc gives me so much confidence to invest, as quality partnerships are essential in successfully gaining real world adoption. The other main thing is the ease at which an existing company and plug in to the Blockchain through Overledger and utilise the best aspects of a number of Blockchains. Keeping it simple for business to merge their existing businesses into blockchain is where Quant is ahead of its rivals by a long way.

Luke
    Luke
    Participant

Well said mate!

I am also very impressed with the far reaching connections the team has and their ability to help transform industries on such a broad scale.

Definitely pumped up for the future!

The Eye of QNT
    The Eye of QNT
    Participant

The ISO standard is something that stands out for me. But also being the only ANY:ANY interoperability platform out there.

Who am I kidding!? Everything stands out, the team, communication, deliverance and tech. :rose:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.